Nutrition Works! LLC offers a variety of insurance coverage and is a participating provider with the following health plans:
United Healthcare currently does not contract with independent nutrition providers. If you have United Healthcare and want your nutrition counseling to be covered, you will have to go to a hospital based nutritionist.
New Hampshire Medicaid does not cover nutrition counseling for any diagnosis- I do occasionally see people who are covered by Medicaid on a sliding scale.
A PCP referral may be required. I suggest getting answers to these questions from your insurance company:
- Does my plan cover nutrition counseling?
- Is Nutrition Works/ Hilary Warner a covered provider under my plan?
- Do I need a PCP referral?
- Will I need to pay a co-payment or co-insurance?
- Do I need to meet a deductible before my insurance will pay?