- Small zucchini and summer squash- cut in half lengthwise
- Bell peppers of many colors- seed and cut into thirds or halves
- Mushrooms- cut in half through the stem, depending on size
- Small to medium carrots- cut into 6-8” lengths and in half lengthwise
- Onions (red or yellow)- slice crosswise ½- ¾ “ thick
- Prepare assorted vegetables as directed above
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add 1-3 tablespoons (depending on amount of veggies) olive or canola oil and toss to coat the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place vegetables directly on the grill and cook, turning once or twice, until tender and slightly charred- 10-12 minutes.