- Small zucchini and summer squash- cut in half lengthwise
- Bell peppers of many colors- seed and cut into thirds or halves
- Mushrooms- cut in half through the stem depending on size
- Small to medium carrots- cut into 6-8” lengths and in half lengthwise
- Onions red or yellow- slice crosswise ½- ¾ “ thick
Prepare assorted vegetables as directed above
Place the vegetables in a large bowl.
Add 1-3 tablespoons (depending on amount of veggies) olive or canola oil and toss to coat the vegetables.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place vegetables directly on the grill and cook, turning once or twice, until tender and slightly charred- 10-12 minutes.