Insurance Coverage and Health Plans
Nutrition Works! LLC offers a variety of insurance coverage and is a participating provider with the following health plans:
- Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- NH Healthy Families
- Tufts Health Plans
- United Healthcare
New Hampshire Medicaid does not cover nutrition counseling for any diagnosis for adults without a prior authorization.
A PCP referral may be required. We suggest getting answers to these questions from your insurance company:
- Does my plan cover nutrition counseling?
- Is Nutrition Works/Ann Petersson a covered provider under my plan?
- Do I need a Primary Care Physician (PCP) referral?
- Will I need to pay a co-payment or co-insurance?
- Do I need to meet a deductible before my insurance will pay?
Update on March 18, 2020: Telehealth services are now covered for New Hampshire residents currently in response to COVID-19! Please reach out for telehealth appointments that only require a smart phone/laptop/computer and an internet connection.