Recipes for Eating Well
If you want to eat well, you have to spend some time in the kitchen. Here are some of the recipes I find myself returning to time and time again. Just click the recipe you’d like to view from the list at the right side of the page.
I’ll be adding new recipes on a regular basis, so check back from time to time to see what’s new.
While many people love to cook, others hate it. If you are in the latter category, I invite you to consider some other ways of thinking about it. If you are rushed and disorganized, cooking is a drag. But if you are organized and make time for it, cooking can provide:
- Delicious food that’s good for your body
- An outlet for your creativity
- An activity that you can enjoy with other people- children, partner, and/or friends
- Stress relief
- An opportunity to provide tasty meals for the people you love
- An opportunity to save a lot of money
- A sense of accomplishment
If you still really hate cooking, let’s talk, and I’ll help you figure out how to eat well and be well with minimal kitchen time.